fot

VARA Buttonwillow Images

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: VARA Buttonwillow Images
From: bradlnss@lightspeed.net
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 21:57:43 -0700 (PDT)
Hello friend,

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying out a the Nikon Online album setup, so I uploaded about 20 images
from the VARA Buttonwillow event. You can take look at the address
below...Just testing!

Brad
62 TR4
2001 Nikon F100

To get there, simply click the address below and you'll be sent directly to my
NikonNet photo album:

http://home1.nikonnet.com/servlet/com.arcsoft.LoginNew?com=arcsoftBanner&awp=
index3.html&DIRECT=&USERNAME=bradlnss&PASSWORD=nikoneditor_722362157&WHO=memb
erguest

If that doesn't work, go to www.nikonnet.com, and click the "Albums" button.
Then log in using the following information:

Login ID: bradlnss
Guest password: nikoneditor_722362157

I hope you'll visit my album soon and don't forget to sign my guestbook!

Learn. Share. Print. Inspire.
NikonNet is a registered trademark of Nikon Inc.
Copyright ) 2001 Nikon. All rights reserved