fot

Re: Solo II Nationals

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Solo II Nationals
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 16:55:05 -0400
Hi There,

Well, it looks like there'll be a couple of Triumphs at the Solo II
Nationals - FSP seems to have about 5 drivers listed right now in two cars
(3 in FSP, 2 in FSPL).

It looks like the JK Jackson car might have more than one driver in Open
and Ladies classes - we'll have to figure that one out later.

In DP, I see Rocky Entriken entered, and we shall see two NER drivers in EP
fairly soon, as all the paperwork has been sent in.

We should try to get some sort of FOT get-together happening during the
week. The current plan for the Team Wild TR4 crew is to arrive later Sunday
and stay all week (whatever that means). EP runs Tues./Weds so we'd be
available to "help" during Thurs/Fri.

If any other FOT's plan to be there - let us know. It's always nice to know
there's a potential parts sources nearby... not that we'll need any (knock
wood).

That is all,
rml
TR6's (and now a TR4 driver at least temporarily).