fot

Re: BRIC report

To: N197TR4@cs.com, grand_wazoo@flinet.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: BRIC report
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 17:41:42 EDT
In a message dated 07/26/2001 3:40:18 PM Central Daylight Time,
N197TR4@cs.com writes:

> The timing of Group 2 was a wonder....we watched the weather  front move in
> as Beady Eye and others did battle. It was awesome...it included high
> winds, a lot of dust (until the rain) and spectacular lighting...we were a
> lot smarter that the racers out on the track as we huddled under one of the
> few trees in the area.

Racing in 'THE TWILIGHT ZONE' comes to mind.

That is what it felt like.

Entering the THE KINK in 4th at 5,500 rpms (3.73 rear end...that's 107 mph if
you take the time to do the math) dark, DARK skies, windstorm on the left,
vertical lightning on the right, dirty laundry in the middle.

Talk about your  "Pucker Points".

I guess you had to be there.

Bill Dentinger