fot

RE: FOT Membership

To: "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: FOT Membership
From: "Jack Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 11:36:30 -0400
Amici,

Lyn and I have conversed a few times on the Wedge list.  He's knowledgeable
and quite willing to help out and share information.  When mjb requested
information about making power with TR7's, I queried the Wedge list for Mark
and Lyn came through with a great post.  (BTW - It's really wierd posting a
message to a list for a friend who is not on the list and that friend is mjb!)

When I approached Lyn about the FOT, he had already been to the FOT site and
was looking for more information.  Lyn has been campaigning a TR7 in the SCCA
for a number of years and will make a good addition to our Group.  We are
probably the most knowledge wealth of information on making TR's and
Spit/GT6's go fast, but need more wedge representation.

Please welcome Lyn with a second to my nomination.

Lyn, as mentioned by Mordy below, please send an short bio to the list at
fot@autox.team.net and a photo of your car to Mordy at gasket.works@gte.net.

Later,

Jack Brooks