fot

Re: Fw: FOT Membership

To: EPRacer@aol.com, Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: FOT Membership
From: Mike Jackson <grand_wazoo@flinet.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 19:25:04 -0400
Lyn,

I believe we've met a time or three at SCCA races at Moroso and Sebring.  I
drive the vintage TR3 at some of those events.  While my knowledge of TR7s is
about zero, I'd be glad to provide any other aid or comfort that might help ya.

btw,  I'll be at the Sebring and Homestead events in the near future but without
the good ol' TR3.  It's waiting for a heart transplant that will carry it on to
the big TR gathering at Mid-Ohio next summer.

Mike Jackson