fot

RE: Mallory dual point dist.

To: "'jaboruch'" <jaboruch@netzero.net>,
Subject: RE: Mallory dual point dist.
From: Russ Moore <rem@CBORD.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 14:10:29 -0400
Only problems I had with a dual point in the Spitfire was the part that
engaged the center cam on the point assemblies wore down too quickly when it
was run at 8K. This is of course not an issue with the TR-3 or 4
applications. I ended up going to a Pertronix "Ignitor" instead of points
and it's been great so far (2 years now!)
Russ Moore
Spitfire #49