fot

But wait, there's more!

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: But wait, there's more!
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 00:35:25 -0600 (MDT)
Also on my list of things to work on for the next couple of days is putting
together a small pile of parts to take to VTR.  Now, if I were going without
my wife, I'd likely be taking the van, and bringing a big pile of parts.  And
the weber kettle for trackside burgers and brats at the autocross.  But I have
a feeling she prefers comfort, like air conditioning, tunes, etc. as well as
a vehicle that doesn't have big flakes of rust falling off the side.

At any rate, I will be bringing a few items, anyone have a need for the
following?

   Moss TR4a-6 tube shock kit            $100
   56184  75 TR6 flasher lamps           $ 75/pr
  SAH606  TR 4-6 F spring, comp. grade   $ 60/pr
  105925  TR 2-4 rear shock link         $ 32/pr
  110470/1 TR2,3 outer tie rod assembly  $ 75/pr
  147783  TR250,6 rear diff mounts       $ 30/pr
  TR6 bonnets of various descriptions    $ 60 - 100
  Killer Spitfire autocross/race car,
  needs finishing.                       $ POA  (CWE)
    (Just seeing who's still awake!)

I also have a TR4 head that wasn't exactly what Joe A. wanted at Las Vegas last
year, and maybe a few odds and ends for the wet liner motors as well.  I'll
dig around some more tomorrow night.  Anyone need a stock TR3 exhaust manifold
that curves forward to fit around the long nose starter?  A Spit Mark 1 cast
iron manifold in good shape?

mjb, one of the flakiest, most procrastinating businessmen this side of
the moon.  At least I try to keep the lists running!