fot

Re: Insurance

To: <BillDentin@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Insurance
From: "David & Krystal Wingett" <elkhorn@megsinet.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 17:05:34 -0400
Bill
        I'm most concerned about losing My car in transit.  I have known of
racers that have had bad accidents on the interstate and lost BIG TIME
because the only thing that was covered was the trailer.
        I'm loading the car tonight for the Nat. at Mid/O this weekend. If I
turn my car into tin foil on the track, so be it.  I don't want to be taken
out by a Dodge Carivan.  Do you think that Parish would cover the car and
contents in transit, or in storage during the off season?
                        David Wingett
                        TR6   EP

.  That is all the GOOD stuff I know about