fot

New Member

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Member
From: Jeff Snook <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 08:36:18 -0400
Dear FOTers,

I would like to nominate Dayton, Ohio, vintage racer Bob Colaizzi to
become a member of FOT.  Bob has been racing Alfas for a number of years
here in the midwest.  About a year ago he purchased and began a complete
ground up restoration of a Devin TR3.  Bob was recently racing at
Grattan with us in his fast and beautiful Alfa Duetto.  In between
sessions he showed me photos of his progress so far.  It looks wonderful
and will put my Devin TR3 to shame if ever we paddock together (but only
if you get closer than 20 feet!)  Through the help of this list he has
gotten the Southwick axle for his car and is now asking me a million
other questions, so he needs to be on the list, 'cause I can't answer
most of his queries!

Bob, please jump in now and introduce yourself to the group.

Vroom, vroom,

Jeff