fot

Party

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Party
From: "John Price" <jprice1@txcyber.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 12:40:46 -0500
The CVAR Races will be here in College Station September 28, 29 and 30. As a
thank you to all the folks who have helped us out in our first foray into
racing, Linda and I will be hosting a party at our home on Friday, the 28th.
We will provide the burgers, chips, beer and soft drinks. Just bring
yourselves. We will begin about 5:00.

For those of you who don't know where we live:

   Go west on Green's Prairie Road (first exit north of the racetrack) 2.5
miles to the stop sign. Turn left into the Woodlake subdivision to Green Tree
Circle. We are on the corner at 3504 - first house on the left.

If you think you can make it, please RSVP so I'll know how much to get in the
way of supplies.

John Price