fot

Brake proportioning

To: BillB@bnj.com
Subject: Brake proportioning
From: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 18:17:25 EDT
Bill

    I feel that you are overlooking some of the advantages to brake
proportioning.

    I have not yet installed a brake proportioning system on my TR3A, but
have had them on other racecars. I have found the brake proportioning was
helpful during race conditions to make adjustments during the race -
particularly during races where there the track changed during the race
between wet and dry conditions. I have also been able to make adjustments
when the car needed them during longer races.

    Since vintage races - except enduros - are shorter and even then,
everyone is driving like gentleman and ladies (80% capabilities right ?) - it
probably is not that important.

Regards, Cary