fot

RE: Tyres, Non Tech

To: WEmery7451@aol.com, wdayton@attglobal.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Tyres, Non Tech
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 08:46:19 -0700
Aint' that always the way. I don't know what it is about nuke plants that
makes management so stupid, maybe it's all those boiler chemicals in the
air. I know Morpholine didn't do my sense of smell any good. Everything is
an emergency until they decide to ignore it. I worked on an emergency
project to retool the remote filter changing system so that we could
actually use it instead of crawling down into hot areas and doing it
manually. After three months of "emergency" work the project quietly died.
On my last day at the plant two years later I climbed down into the filter
pit and changed yet another filter by hand.