fot

The Tragic News

To: fot@autox.team.net (FOT)
Subject: The Tragic News
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 15:35:59 EDT
Words alone cannot begin  to express our nations sorrow for all those poor
souls who perished this day.

It made us realise, here in Britain, how we are but one people, for when the
American people were attacked in this way today, we were all attacked.

When all those poor people died today, a part of all of us died forever.

May the good lord rest their eternal souls.

I can tell you that in London this day, everything stopped, and all of us
were joined in absolute horror about what has happened. Many of us felt
utterly  sick at the news.

The world will never be quite the same place again.

All of us in the democratic and free world, can do at this stage is to pray
and unite in solidarity against this evil.

I just wanted you all to know how we in Britain are feeling.

from Lion F Guyot

1963 Triumph Vitesse 2-Litre Convertible (Diva)
1988 Volkswagen 1600GT Scirroco Coupe (Driver)
Wimbledon, London, England.