fot

Victims of terrorist attack

To: "Friends of Triumph" <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Victims of terrorist attack
From: "jaboruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 12:27:00 -0400
 Sadly the tragedy of Tuesday has reached the British car and SCCA
community.

(From the Connecticut Triumph list)
The Morganeers of the Northeast lost a beloved colleague in
yesterday's
outrageous acts of terrorism.  Joe Deluca, our most recent Past
President,
and his companion, Linda Gronlund, were among the passengers aboard
United
93.

(From the VHS racing list)
Northern New Jersey SCCA's Flag Marshall, Linda Gronlund, and Joe
DeLuca our ex-Regional Executive and newsletter
editor, and current Region Secretary, as well as the creator of
Raymond the
Cat, were two of the unfortunate people who were on United Airlines
flight 93
which crashed near Pittsburgh yesterday.
Only $9.95 per month!
Sign up in September to win one of 30 Hawaiian Vacations for 2!