fot

RE: Brakes

To: "'Malaboge@aol.com'" <Malaboge@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Brakes
From: Russ Moore <rem@CBORD.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 15:33:24 -0400
I have been using Porterfield Carbon Kevlar for the past 6 years and have
had excellent results. I am using the TR-4/GT-6 pads in the Spitfire vintage
racecar I campaign. These pads are the same as the Datsun 260Z pads I
believe. They are very easy on rotors and I actually still have brakes at
the end of a race. Before these, anything after 4 laps was wing and a prayer
and lots of foot stomping. Thankfully I am still friends with my laundry
service. I have also recently gone to rear shoes of the same material
although the fronts were the real issue.
Best regards
Russ Moore
Spitfire #49