fot

fot flags

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: fot flags
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@q1.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 21:57:32 -0400
greetings to the group.  here is an update on the fot flags.  last tues
we had the diaster in ny and washington, a classmate died in a
motorcycle accident (the first death in our high school graduating class
- 1959) and the flag and the ink decided to not speak to each other.
the latter problem is now resolved and flags should ship next week. my
apologies for the delay.  we are presently at mid-ohio servicing the
scca national championships (the run-off's).  if you have never been to
this event, try to go sometime.  about 700 cars in 24 classes.  still a
good spitfire and spridget representation, some mgb's and tr6's, loti,
fiats and newcomers such as mazda, honda, nissan, etc.  it makes you
feel good to see where our vintage cars came from and to a certain
extent still exist.  ted

--
Ted Schumacher
TS Imported Automotive