fot

re: SVRA eligibility

To: "1FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: SVRA eligibility
From: "Mike Rose" <lytspeed@wcnet.org>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 10:12:34 -0400
I had the same eligibility question about my TR3 or my TR4 so I contacted
SVRA, SCVDA and HSR.  I received replies from SVRA (the current rules) and
SCVDA (which said that it was no problem as long as the car complies with
safety and "period" equipment rules).

I received no reply from HSR, but I understand they pretty much go by SVRA
rules.

If anyone would like me to forward these responses, contact me at
lytspeed@wcnet.org and I will be happy to send them to you.

Also, according to the rules I received from SVRA, the current rule regarding
wheel width is 1.5" wider than original.  That means a TR3 or TR4 can run a 6"
wide wheel.  If anyone knows this to be untrue, please contact me as I am
about to buy a new set of wheels and I would hate to have them be ineligible
by 1/2".

Mike Rose