fot

Yoko A008rsII's ??

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Yoko A008rsII's ??
From: Roberttten@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 11:45:03 EDT
To the West Coast Listers -

Amici-
My question is there any one who has had any business dealings, or know of
someone who has, with the company "American International Motorsports"
located in Sonoma, CA ??  They are listing, in the SCCA magazine, Yokohama
A008RSII tires for sale.  This along with radial and bias ply slicks and they
sell Toyo Proxes.

I really would like to know if they are, the Yoko's, new or left over new
stock, which to me is old tires that are probably gotten hard from age.  I
now anything can be said over the phone but every other source for these
tires says the same thing "they are no longer being made".

Any help would be greatly appreciated here, the east coast.

Thanks,
Bob Totten
'63 Spit Mk1  rhd
'64 Spit GT  LeMans replica/autocrosser