fot

Re: Speaking of Flywheels...

To: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: Speaking of Flywheels...
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@q1.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 13:38:27 -0400
bob, remember a race clutch is a "look first and launch it." there is no margin
for slipping the clutch .  we can supply one of these if you like.  as i read
the
info on the irp incident, he was using the old style finger clutch instead of
the
diagphram clutch.  ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx@q1.net

New - used - rebuilt - performance British car parts.
200-300 cars in our British salvage yard.