fot

Re: CVAR Hallet races Oct 27,28

To: <racespit@netzero.net>
Subject: Re: CVAR Hallet races Oct 27,28
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 14:24:37 -0500
Getting there early is great. The Raceports are really extra long 2-car
carports. They will fit 4 Triumph sized cars undercover, but since they
don't have sides, and are tall enough for motorhomes, the evil wet stuff
comes in anyway. If it rains, we can park 4 in them, maybe more, but we'd be
more comfortable with each car having it's own paddock space the rest of the
time so we can get in and out.  There is no room to squeeze another car in
like TWS.

Bob Kramer
TR6, TR4A, TR4, 2.5PI
Hill Country Triumph Club