fot

Re: CVAR Hallet races Oct 27,28

To: <KHoward515@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: CVAR Hallet races Oct 27,28
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 10:16:47 -0500
Kent,
I have 2 "Raceports" rented.  That covers 4 numbered spaces, 19,20,21,22. I
don't know what the Wilt's have planned, they may have another one as well.
When you get close, watch carefully for the sign as you have to enter from a
side road. Depending on which direction you come from may or may not see the
track. You will enter the track through a crossong gate, and drive down the
main paddock road parralell to the back straight. The road veers right
around a large clump of trees, towards the HQ building. Follow the road to
the left around the trees back toward the track. The carports on the left
should be numbered. It would be great if we claimed a large area opposite
the 2 carports. We will be parking in 6 cars into 4 slots in the carports,
(Duryea GT6, Drews TR4, Alexander TR4, Hensley Spitfire, Kramer TR4 and my
racing buddies off brand maggot racer). These are all Group 2 cars, so front
to back parking shouldn't be a problem. There is electricity on each side of
the carports, bring a lond cord and you'll be all set. I was planning on
leaving Friday morning, but it looks like a bunch of us may be there for
Friday. I may rethink my travel plans.

Bob Kramer
TR6, TR4A, TR4, 2.5PI
Hill Country Triumph Club