fot

Re: dyno testing in Grassroots Motorsports

To: whitedog72@hotmail.com, GRMTim@aol.com, vinttr4@geneseo.net,
Subject: Re: dyno testing in Grassroots Motorsports
From: KLynch7589@aol.com
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 00:16:53 EST
In a message dated 11/3/01 7:26:45 AM Mountain Standard Time,
whitedog72@hotmail.com writes:

<< When you are done with the Tr-3 how about doing the forgotten Triumph
Gt-6.
 I think with the New technology out there that the Gt-6 can really be made
 into a killer car. I am sure any one of the Gt-6 owners in FOT would be
 willing to do some testing with their cars. There is nothing like the howl
 of well tuned Gt-6 two liter engine.
                            Andy
                            72 E-Prod Gt-6 >>
Andy,   I think there are more than a few here in the Rocky Mountain region
that        would second that!  You Go "Whitedog" !!
                            Kev Lynch
                            67' GT-6 RMVR  E/P