fot

Re: dyno testing in Grassroots Motorsports

To: GRMTim@aol.com, vinttr4@geneseo.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: dyno testing in Grassroots Motorsports
From: "andrew stark" <whitedog72@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2001 14:26:06
When you are done with the Tr-3 how about doing the forgotten Triumph Gt-6.
I think with the New technology out there that the Gt-6 can really be made
into a killer car. I am sure any one of the Gt-6 owners in FOT would be
willing to do some testing with their cars. There is nothing like the howl
of well tuned Gt-6 two liter engine.
                           Andy
                           72 E-Prod Gt-6