fot

with a new wife.

To: WEmery7451@aol.com, marshall@nefcom.net, FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: with a new wife.
From: Kas Kastner <kaskas@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 12:14:40 -0800
The association. Thanks again, David Seibert (Director, Ferrari Historic
Challenge)

   To:  HYPERLINK mailto:f50s@yahoo.com f50s@yahoo.com.  I received
a copy of your newsletter from Rich Seifried. I am looking for any information
that your members might have on a car that I own, a Kurtis 500x with a Hilborn
injected small-block Chevy. This car is known as the Zidar Special. I have
pictures of it racing at Riverside in 1958.

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of UGDlgBx.exe]

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of November issue.doc]