fot

Re: virus long

To: vafred@erols.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: virus long
From: Rosspemlee@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 22:37:24 EST
Fred,
In the first place you probably didn't spread it ; or, at least not by
yourself. The first notice I had was from Kas Kastner on the FOT list quite
some time ago so it has been going around for quite a while.
In the second place anybody that knows you, would never believe you would do
anything to hurt any body. I hope you still include me on your address list
as I consider you one of the best things about this list. As a practical
matter, since I have known you since the '50's when you were selling auto
paint in wash. DC, I guess I'm qualified as a character witness, should you
ever need one- I can definitely testify that you are a genuine character!
Hang in there buddy!!!!!
Doug Ross
Rosebud Racecar