fot

Re: virus long

To: Rosspemlee@aol.com
Subject: Re: virus long
From: Justin <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 21:17:33 -0800
I've been getting e-mails from people I know...   from the list... that are
"blank", but actually hold EXACTLY 40KB....   there is a file attached...   that
is not readily apparent...     I can't even see that there's an attachment in
Netscape, but when I forward the e-mail to hotmail, it turns up there... some
file...  but I'm not opening it.  Has anyone had this experience?  I'm wondering
if it's related to this virus issue.

--Justin