fot

Re: virus

To: lytspeed@wcnet.org, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: virus
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 08:42:37 EST
FOT, I got a 'wake up' call (telephone) from Paul Richardson this morning.

BTW, Paul continues to plan to be at Mid-Ohio next June.

Paul relates that he has been getting some strange action on his computer, as
well. He shut his computer down until it can be looked at and wanted me to
pass this along to everyone. He will be back on line before he launches his
multi-month odyssey in his motorhome.

I am not that computer literate but my Macafee has not detected a virus,
although I have noticed some odd things. I typically delete most stuff from
people I do not recognized, especially if it has attachments.

(Yesterday I got a business note, to someone else,  from a high school
classmate that has never sent me an e-mail personally, so I wonder he if has
got a virus)

Joe Alexander