fot

Re: trailer survey Germany

To: 0540783060-0005@t-online.de, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: trailer survey Germany
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 10:19:29 EST
In a message dated 11/28/01 10:15:47 AM Pacific Standard Time,
0540783060-0005@t-online.de writes:

<< Without the trailer I am doing 140+ mph on the Autobahn  >>

This part sounds like fun.  It is a little hard to do this in most parts of
the US.  My older brother was stationed in Germany during the years of 1954
to 1956.  He got arrested on the Autobahn for drunken driving.  They said
that he was going too slow, so that he must be drunk.  He said that he might
have wobbled onto the berm a few times.

They shoved his face into a drunk machine.  He was barely below their
allowable limits at the time, and they let him go.   Drunken driving was
apparently checked in Germany long before it was in the US.