fot

trailer survey Germany

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: trailer survey Germany
From: 0540783060-0005@t-online.de (triumph)
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 18:34:56 +0100
I use my 330D BMW estate which is a 3 litre TurboDiesel with 184hp. I rent an
open trailer from the next petrol station round the corner which weights 400KG.
I am allowed to pull 1.800KG. If the police doesn't catch me I am doing 75mph
with any sort of Triumph on the back (beyond 75 the trailer starts rolling).
Without the trailer I am doing 140+ mph on the Autobahn and it consumes about
7,5 litre per 100 kilometer average. I know this doesn't say much to those of
you in the US but its really fun (for a Diesel).

cheers

Michael

www.triumphspitfire.de