fot

Flex Plate for a TR6

To: "Friend Of Triumph" <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Flex Plate for a TR6
From: "David & Krystal Wingett" <elkhorn@megsinet.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 19:17:04 -0500
AMICI
        To re-cap:  I'm looking for a Flex Plate, from an auto trans, that
will bolt to a late TR6 type crank.  Most likely from a 2500
Triumph.(right?)  But, any adaptable starting point will do. This is the
foundation for the thought I have of a 4 1/2" or 5 1/2" multi disk, button
clutch.
        Risky? Yup. Do-able?  I think so.
                Thanks to all for the responses and leads so far to my
question.  Irv K., Steve H., Ted S., R. John L, Michael P., Mark B., Bob B.
and Alen P. (For an actual part #) and others.  Thanks.
               And to think that no one was actually calling for the
castration of my first born to stop the jean pool and end such sacrilege or
madness.
            Now help me find one of these suckers.   Most of the calls I
made so far come up with a "NO" at best or a simple "Dah".
            David W.