fot

Re: fenders

To: " FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: fenders
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 01 08:20:39 -0800
>Has anyone on the list purchased new fenders from Moss or others? If so,
>how well did they fit?

While not a fender, I bought a new rear valence from them for my 3A about
10 years ago.  The fit was reasonable on a post TS60000 3A.  No
complaints on my part.  I also used their wing repair panels without
problems.

TeriAnn Wakeman               If you send me direct mail, please
Santa Cruz, California        start the subject line with TW -
twakeman@cruzers.com           I will be sure to read the message

http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman

"How can life grant us the boon of living..unless we dare"
Amelia Earhart 1898-1937