fot

Re: Mid Ohio

To: thefryes@iconn.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mid Ohio
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 09:20:02 EST
In a message dated 12/13/2001 10:15:27 PM Central Standard Time,
thefryes@iconn.net writes:

> Mid Ohio is a fabulous track, we always have a super time. T'was a little
> pricy though, and if rain is forcasted, bring your wellies!
>
> See you all there. I can't wait.

Yeah!  Sadly, the gully-washers and even a tornado of the last decade have
become traditional, but I can remember when MID-OHIO used to mean HEAT.  I
remember one year (over 100 degrees) when the track passed out huge bags of
ice (gratis).  What a treat to put on your triple layer nomex that week end.
Wind, rain, or shine...MID-OHIO is always good racing.

Bill Dentinger