fot

Re: Exhaust System Size TR3/4

To: Rob Dardano <19to1tr6@mediaone.net>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Exhaust System Size TR3/4
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@q1.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 08:27:35 -0500
rob, put the car on a chassis dyno.  work with the pipe to get the most power,
thenposition the pipe so it points away from the sound meter.  at lime rock, for
example, they probably have the sound meter on the outside of the track due to
the houses surrounding the track. aim the pipe toward the inside. ted

--
Ted Schumacher
TS Imported Automotive