fot

Re: 60's SCCA Video

To: richtr@erols.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 60's SCCA Video
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 12:13:38 EST
In a message dated 12/24/01 5:40:45 AM Pacific Standard Time,
richtr@erols.com writes:

<<           The second part with the Group 44 TR4 and a number 12 TR4 was
 filmed at the Cumberland Airport in Cumberland, MD. This was a 1.6 mile
 airport course. With Tullius there it was probably a National Race. I
 think the lady on the scooter in one part of the film is Donna Mae Mims.
 Donna drove a pink Sprite and I think was the first female to win a
 national title......I think in 63. She later drove a pink MGB.
 She also wrote a lot of race reports for the SCCA magazine.

I still see DMM at the Pittsburgh SCCA Steel Cities Region monthly meetings.
I can print this message and take it to the next meeting and give it to her.