fot

RE: Lucas high output generator?

To: "Bill Sohl" <billsohl@mindspring.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Lucas high output generator?
From: "Brad Eells" <bradlnss@lightspeed.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 19:26:24 -0800
The Lucas Equipment and Service Parts books that I have (1965, 1967) list
only three generators for the entire Triumph line; C40, C40L, C40-I.

None of them are described as 'high output' and are in most applications,
alternatives to each other.

The 'Recommended Accessories' area of the books does not list any high
output generators either.

No help there unfortunately.

Brad
62 TR4