fot

Re: DOT windshield requirements & The Clown Prince of CAN AM

To: bownes@web9.com, jrhill@chorus.net
Subject: Re: DOT windshield requirements & The Clown Prince of CAN AM
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 16:15:50
>From: bob bownes <bownes@web9.com>
>To: Jim Hill <jrhill@chorus.net>
>CC: Triumphs@autox.team.net, fot@autox.team.net
>Subject: Re: DOT windshield requirements
>Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 07:45:01 -0800
>
>Yup. All depends on state regulations. One crazy dude, Oscar Kovaleski
>used to drive his McLaren Can-Am car to Watkins Glen, race it, and drive
>home.

  Let's see... That's Allentown PA to upstate New York... Pennsylvania
  state Troopers (well known for their "shy and retiring" nature) would
  have been all over him like a cheap suit... Though knowing Kovaleski,
  I wouldn't put it past him to try;O)

  Hey! A quick show of hands... How many of you personally financed the
  CAN AM "Official Pole Sitter's" Racing efforts?*

  *My hand's waving wildly!

  Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois       1962 TR4 (CT4852L)