fot

TR6 pistons/Rear axle set-up

To: Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 pistons/Rear axle set-up
From: Allen Washatko <awashatko@tkwa.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 13:48:07 -0800
YO!

I'm rebuilding my motor and I would like to use Venollia pistons.
Does anyone know a source for them - like a race shop, etc. - where I
could work with someone to help spec the right match-up?
I'm currently running standard rear axles and would like to upgrade
to something stronger so I can run softer rubber. Does anyone have a
modification that is viable? There is a system from England but I
understand it hasn't performed well. I've also heard about a Datsun Z
conversion. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Allen
--
A L L E N    W A S H A T K O

Co-Founder
The Kubala Washatko Architects, Inc.
W61 N617 Mequon Ave.  Cedarburg, WI 53012
tel: 262.377.6039
fax: 262.377.2954