fot

Nomination

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Nomination
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 10:29:46 -0500 (EST)
Hello,

It appears that over the weekend past that one FOT vehicle has been sold
to a new owner. While it is sad to see a member of our ranks "move on",
this is also an opportunity.

The new owner of John Harness' TR3A is Rich Bolton, of Stowe, MA. Rich is
new to vintage racing, but a Triumph enthusiast of the highest order
(reference: he has a stable full of Triumphs).

I'll let Rich tell us about himself, but I would like to take this
opportunity to nominate Rich to our ranks.

Seconds? Thirds?

Welcome, Rich.
rml
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |