fot

RE: Lower A-Arm Studs

To: <WEmery7451@aol.com>, <jherrera@fcc.cc.md.us>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Lower A-Arm Studs
From: "Dave Brackin" <dbrackin@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 20:05:52 -0500
Thanks for the input guys.  I hear what your saying, but I always seem to
have a hard time getting the pan to drop onto the studs.  Maybe it's my
spring compressor.  I use an old single rod compressor which extends down
from the shock hole in the tower through the spring and the pan.  It's
really safe that way but it sure makes the pan harder to move into position
on the studs.

Bill,  I've got a new set of springs that should lower the car about 1 1/2".
All other components are tr6 (minus the lower wishbone to frame mounting
brackets of course).

My new lower wishbones came without studs so I'm going to try one side
tomorrow just to see if it is harder to install.