fot

Nomination and a question

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nomination and a question
From: "Mike Munson" <fasttrs@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 08:23:14 -0500
Hi listers,

Thanks for the nomination , Rob Dardano, Bob Lang, and David Wingett. Hi
Chris, long time no see.

Got a question for you guys. After purchasing an old ITA TR6, I am trying to
find out about the car.The previous owner is deceased and his widow couldn't
give me a lot of information, She is still understandably upset about his
passing. She could not come up with the log book, so I am going to have to go
through that process with the SCCA.

The car was Yellow # 68 and was run in the southeast division at tracks like
Road Atlanta,Charlotte,Savannah, and maybe some tracks in Florida. The drivers
last name was Graham, and lived in Huntsville Alabama .I need to know if any
one on the list knew him, worked on the car ,  know of anyone who worked on
the car, or saw it run at any races.

Thanks
Mike Munson
80-8