fot

Re: Rear Wheel lift

To: BillB@bnj.com
Subject: Re: Rear Wheel lift
From: William G Rosenbach <wgrosenbach@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 22:27:40 -0700
Quaife users,

I've often wondered if the selection of gear lube made any difference in
the rate of spin for the unloaded wheel. Does a slipperier oil allow the
wheel to spin faster? Might an additive such as the friction additive
like the one available from Ford slow it down? As I understand the
friction additive, it is used to improve shifting in manual transmissions
as its primary application.

Just a thought,
Bill 70 GT-6+

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!