fot

RE: Fuel Leaks

To: "'John Price '" <jprice1@txcyber.com>, "'FOT '" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Fuel Leaks
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 12:21:56 -0800
 tightening the bolts usually exacerbates the problem. the soft mounts are
fragile, sometimes you need to reinstall them two or three times to get
them right, the o-rings get pinched, too much spring tension cracks the
plastic mounts, etc. etc. They're not an ideal product, but they are the
best I've been able to find. Once you get them to work you should never
take them apart if you can help it. I leave mine attached to the manifold
and remove the entire assembly.