fot

Nominate Bruce Stutzman

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nominate Bruce Stutzman
From: "Gerald Van Vlack" <jerryvv@att.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 20:30:26 -0500
I would like to nominate Bruce Stutzman to the FOT List.
E-mail Address
  stutzman@adelphia.net

Some of you know Bruce from days past when he and the recently deceased Bill
Fornwalt raced a lovely dark green TR4 in Vintage Racing. These days Bruce
actively participates in autocrossing his very early TR 4 and strongly
supports Vintage Racing all summer long. Bruce built the car many years and
drivers ago that Henry Fry now drives. Henry has improved it considerably
since purchasing it from Rich Hone (sp?). I believe that he built one other
car as well for a total of 3.

Will some one please second his nomination?

Jerry Van Vlack