fot

Re: Nominate Bruce Stutzman

To: jerryvv@att.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nominate Bruce Stutzman
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 17:02:32 EST
In a message dated 3/3/02 10:23:22 PM Pacific Standard Time, jerryvv@att.net
writes:

<< I would like to nominate Bruce Stutzman to the FOT List.
 E-mail Address
   stutzman@adelphia.net

 Some of you know Bruce from days past when he and the recently deceased Bill
 Fornwalt raced a lovely dark green TR4 in Vintage Racing. These days Bruce
 actively participates in autocrossing his very early TR 4 and strongly
 supports Vintage Racing all summer long. Bruce built the car many years and
 drivers ago that Henry Fry now drives. Henry has improved it considerably
 since purchasing it from Rich Hone (sp?). I believe that he built one other
 car as well for a total of 3.

 Will some one please second his nomination?

 Jerry Van Vlack

I will give Bruce a second.  I see Bruce at the Western, PA Triumph
Association meetings.  I also watched his car perform several years back at
Schenly Park.  He is also a TR history buff, and has written several
articles.  In 1999, he hung up his gun as a US Postal Investigator, and
retired.  Bill Emery

ps.  What happened to Bill Fornwalt?  I thought that he was rather young!