fot

Re: Mahle pistons and liners

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mahle pistons and liners
From: "BOB KRAMER" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 16:42:54 -0600
Moments after I wrote this, I got one negative response on the Mahle's.

"Mahle kits are notorious for not being sized real well......the pistons do
not match the holes in the liners\ right out of the box. ......The liners
heights are waaaaay different."

I already ordered a set from BPNW, I guess I'll post my results.

Bob Kramer
rgk@flash.net