fot

Re: FOT ad in BS Levy's forthcoming book....help!!!

To: N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: Re: FOT ad in BS Levy's forthcoming book....help!!!
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 13:56:40 EST
In a message dated 03/24/2002 11:18:31 AM Central Standard Time,
N197TR4@cs.com writes:

> My proposal at the time was to have the FOT logo in the ad and the names of
> the contributors (Business Names?) to the ad, along with one of their
> favorite Triumphs. But everything is open to change and suggestion. (It
> might
> require a big ad if everyone participates)
>
> If someone would like to volunteer to coordinate the details of placing
> this
> ad and to collect the offerings, we could proceed. I would strongly support
> this effort.

Joe:

I would like to see this done again, as well.  I will make a similar
contribution to last time.

I, however, would be in favor of an ad similar to last time.  I recommend we
avoid any individual listing of contributors.  That's a kettle of fish, and
makes the ad way to busy.  I have to assume any contributors are interested
in enhancing the FOT as opposed to any self-serving purpose.  If that's not
their purpose, we should not do it.

I agree you have enough on your plate.  If no one else comes forward to
orchestrate this, I could help.  Did we not have some funds left from last
time?

Bill Dentinger