fot

BS Levy's forthcoming book....FOT Censor's Rating ????

To: N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: BS Levy's forthcoming book....FOT Censor's Rating ????
From: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 11:57:50 EST
Joe 7 & FOTers.

       I was not aware that this book had received a rating from the FOT
censors for proper and decent treatment of Triumphs.

       No mention of Triumph                      Not worthy of support
       Positive referral to Triumphs Marque
   D Rating
       The Triumph guy wins the girl & positive positing of Marque        C
Rating.
       The Triumph guy wins the race  & positive positioning of Marque
B rating
       The Triumph guy wins race & girl & positive positioning of Marque
A rating

       Smile, I better get back to work.

       Leaving tomorrow for overseas through the first week of April.
Unfortunately will miss VARA Triumph event at Willow Springs.

Regards, Cary