fot

RE: flywheel bolts

To: "'Chasgee@aol.com'" <Chasgee@aol.com>, kaskas@earthlink.net
Subject: RE: flywheel bolts
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 06:53:29 -0800
I should have remembered that, where do all those brain cells go. Aside
from making knives, a million years ago I was also a nuclear reactor
operator (like Homer Simpson) and the endless training included metallurgy
so we could understand the fundamentals behind temperature and pressure
limitations for pipes and pressure vessels. Nil ductility temperatures,
heat flux, charpy v-notch tests, the chart of the nuclides, the decay
chain of I131, it's all coming back to me--must...get...air.