fot

Deadline 2April02 Mid-Ohio Program

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Deadline 2April02 Mid-Ohio Program
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 11:15:52 EST
FOT

Good Morning!!!

I just got a message from a guy who is doing the articles in the Mid-Ohio
Program.

If you have something noteworthy that should be in the program, please submit
it to me. I may refer him to others who might have specific information.

Of particular interest:

Group 44 cars, a little information, and current owner.

Specials with particular history

Significant folks with history....I wonder if Jack Wheeler will join us.

Of course Tullius will be mentioned whether he makes it or not.

Something about "Triumph Central" will be mentioned. Right now it will be in
the paddock area in the midst of the great unwashed.

The British Contingency will be mentioned.

I also need information on which TRS will be there...specific number...John
Swauger, please?

Thanks....Mid-Ohio to call today according to e-mail and I hope to discuss in
general and provide some specifics by the 2nd of April.

Joe Alexander