fot

Mid Ohio, help and dissappointment

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mid Ohio, help and dissappointment
From: "Tom Strange" <tstrange@new.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 17:15:20 -0600
The highlight of my spitfire racing, was supposed to be mid ohio this
year.... however, due to licensing and car requirements, I will not be able
to do it...
  HOWEVER..... I will still be there, and would be interested in helping in
the pits for someone else.
  ALSO .... in an earlier post it was stated that ALL TRIUMPH OWNERS would
be able to tour on sat & sun.... Does any one know if this will include race
cars?  If so, I would like to bring the car, to show & to tour.  If this is
possible, I would also like to put it in the pit area rather than a parking
lot.
  If anyone would be interested in putting me on as crew, I would probably
be able to pull right into the pits, and tour from there?
  Is this possible / practical?  Any help would be appreciated.
  Thanks in advance,
  dissappointed but hopefull,

Tom